It’s official! We are so proud of our very own National League Central Champs, the Milwaukee Brewers, as they have now come out of Game 2 having shut out the Colorado Rockies 4-0 to take a 2-0 lead in their National League Division Series.
Milwaukee’s own Major League Baseball team showed off to a sold out crowd of 44,547 dedicated fans waving their yellow towels and standing for every thrilling, nail-biting moment, as the Brewers snatched their 10th straight win going back to an impressive finish to the regular season. Now, if they win once more in the next three games, our boys will be moving on to the National League Championship Series!
This is only the 5th time that the Brewers are making a postseason appearance. Game 3 will be Sunday at the Coors Field. If the Brewers get another win, Milwaukee will be in the National League Championship Series for the first time since its previous postseason appearance back in 2011. So, if you’re planning on attending the big game to cheer our team on, and you’re still looking for a last-minute place to stay, come check out the Kinn MKE Guesthouse!
Best Places to Watch the Brewers in the Postseason
We love our Brewers just like we love our Brewers fans and all of our guests, and we look forward to sharing this exciting time in Milwaukee sports history with you! Even if you’re just coming to town to cheer them on from afar and don’t have tickets, here are some of the best sports bars in the area where you can keep your eyes glued to every moment of the action:
- The 4th Base – 5117 W. National Ave.
- Boomers Sports Bar & Grill – N29 W24483 Watertown Rd., Pewaukee
- Brewski’s Sports Club – 204 N. 76th St.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 1123 N. Water St.; 2635 N. Mayfair Rd.; 3636 S. 27th St.; 16750 W. Blue Mound Rd., Brookfield;
2950 S. 108th St., West Allis; 590 W. Northshore Dr., Glendale
- Champps Americana – 1240 N. Moorland Rd., Brookfield
- Finn’s Bar & Grill – 220 W. Summit Ave., Wales
- The Fire Pit in Potawatomi Bingo Casino – 1721 W. Canal St.
- Friday’s Front Row Sports Grill – 1 Brewers Way
- The Highbury Pub – 2322 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
- Hooligan’s Super Bar – 2017 E. North Ave.
- Izzy Hops Swig & Nosh – 2311 N. Murray Ave.
- Jack’s American Pub – 1323 E. Brady St.
- Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub – 1203 N. 10th St.;
11302 W. Bluemound Rd.
- Kelly’s Bleachers – 5218 W. Bluemound Rd.
- Leff’s Lucky Town – 7208 W. State St.
- Major Goolsby’s – 340 W. Kilbourn Ave.
- Mark’s Sports Pub – 4035 S. Clement Ave.
- Matty’s Sports Bar & Grille – 14460 College Ave.
- McGillycuddy’s Bar & Grill – 1135 N. Water St.
- Nomad World Pub – 1401 E. Brady St.
- The Tracks Tavern & Grille – 1020 E. Locust St.
Call to book your championship stay with us today! Go Brewers!