When it comes to outstanding service and smaller one-of-a-kind facilities, boutique hotels like Kinn Guesthouse are where you want to be! Boutique hotels have become a growing trend among travellers seeking a more authentic, first-person experience of what it’s like to really live and be a part of the communities that they’re visiting.
Boutique hotels are a direct reflection of their surrounding areas, and the best ones know how to take advantage of that. From unique interiors that reflect the culture and population of their cities, to upgraded amenities, to sourcing local food, flowers and more, boutique hotels allow for more freedom expression. It is for this reason that we’re able to make our Guesthouse so comfortable and cozy – your home away from home.
So, if you’re looking for a unique, trendy, home-like stay during your travels, steer clear of those larger, sterile hotel chains where you just become lost in a sea of numbers. Look for those smaller, local gems. The benefits alone speak for themselves:
- Small in Size – Unlike massive hotel chains that can house hundreds, maybe even thousands, boutique hotels are by nature much smaller with anywhere from 10 to 100 rooms. As a guest, this is a huge benefit, as it allows for a more personalized and cozy experience where staff know your name and openly welcome your stay.
- No Congestion – Smaller properties also mean that you won’t have to deal with traveller congestion. Essentially, you are looking at a much more quiet, relaxing stay that’s more like a home than a big box. You won’t have to worry about fighting for the last bite at the crowded breakfast buffet or finding room to sit and enjoy a moment to yourself because there’s enough space for everyone!
- Better Food – Unlike most chain hotels that simply offer the standard continental breakfast, boutique hotels generally offer real, homemade dining experiences that go beyond dry muffins and cereal in the morning. At the Kinn Guesthouse, for instance, our guests have access to our restaurant, Kindred, on the main floor where we offer everything from brunch to full dinners and cocktails, all created by our master chefs!
- Location – Everyone knows that when it comes to booking your stay, it’s all about location, location, location. And, with boutique hotels, you get this and more, as these smaller stays can also be located off the beaten path, even within local communities. This allows guests a real immersive experience of what it’s like to live like a local.
- Personality – Boutique hotels have the unique ability to show off real personality. From their beautifully distinct (even historic) buildings and architecture to the trendy interior design features, each stay, and even each room is completely different.
- Amenities – Even though boutique hotels are smaller in size, many still offer hotel-style amenities, often surpassing the quality and expanse of their offerings. For boutique hotels, it’s all about bringing that upscale, luxurious feel to a more intimate, cozy setting.
- Pet-Friendly – Many boutique hotels, including the Kinn Guesthouse, provide pet-friendly accommodations, so you don’t have to leave your furry companion home alone. They can enjoy a getaway with you!
When it comes down to it, choosing a local, boutique hotel means choosing a more valuable experience. And, that’s what you’ll get when you book your stay with us here at the Kinn Guesthouse. To us, you’re more than just a number, you’re a welcome guest, a friend, and a part of our community.